For the 2nd week in a row - yyyeeeaaaah - I am joining in with Reasons to Be Cheerful, but I cannot follow the H theme, sorry.
My reasons, despite NOT being in a good mood right now*, would be:
(* I hope writing the below will cheer me up)...
- On the Radio, aha aha, on the radio..... I will be tonight.... Won't say where or when until I know it has gone well, but suffice to say, I am excited.
- I just spoke to my Mum on the phone and she really picked me up. She reminded me that I can use Angel Azariel to change things. My issue has long since been "water" and whenever there are issues in the home, they are always emotional (energy that resides in water) and are manifested in plumbing issues in the home, or places where water stagnates. Asking Azariel for clearance via Arch Angel Michael can clear this, and I will. I find it VERY interesting that Diana Cooper says that Azariel is the angel for 2012; I already sensed that.
- There are big issues being uncovered in 2012 and it is a time for enormous spiritual growth if we can work on ourselves and do the personal development required.
- I am going to revitalise myself my doing the Master Cleanse (AKA lemonade diet) again! Watch this space as this time I PROMISE to vlog about it. I have to do it, I am running on empty, have THREE bellies and have a big Irish wedding coming up on 10th August.
- I am excited that Aaron and I are going to Ireland again in August.
- I am truly grateful for the time we had in Ireland in July - Aaron and myself both got so much from it.
- I am learning, hour by hour, day by day, to be at peace with myself. Given my work situation, it is not easy, but I AM getting there.
- Hey the Olympics is only 8 days and 10 hours away!