We had the pleasure of celebrating Father's Day during the half term. Daddy and I had a date night despite Lottie only being 4 months old at the time. What a result. We left her (and Aaron) with Grandma and two of our nieces. She couldn't have been happier and didn't bat an eyelid as I left. WAY less clingy than Aaron ever was.
Wasn't brave enough to do that when Aaron was that age. Nervous over protective first time parents and all that.
It was so so so much fun walking around the streets of London with Daddy, spotting red buses and black taxis, feeling like a grown up :-) Getting something to eat on the way home.
We got to see Creed on the big screen in Warner Bros Head Office and despite it being perceived as a man's film, I thoroughly enjoyed it and would watch it again in a heartbeat. Beautiful romantic storyline and pulling on all of my Rocky movie nostalgic memories of which I have many. I actually watched them on the big screen as a child. Hubby and I worked out we saw one of them in the same cinema on the same day before we got together (we have been together since 1988 so we had that convo back then). I was a big boxing watcher as a child thanks to being a baby of the 1970s and having a step Dad who was big into boxing. Actually watched a lot of snooker too.
Yesterday I ordered Father's Day personalised cards online and thankfully remembered not just to buy one for our Daddy but also for my Daddy. Love the Granddad one, so cute. Both of them I got personalised with beautiful photos. Speaking of Granddad he'd popped round while we were out, giving Lottie and Aaron both presents and chocolate for us. So it was a very Father's Day centric day, despite it being early. Even as I type this Father's Day in the UK isn't till this Sunday. But us bloggers we are always ahead of the game, like celebrating Christmas in July for example!
In the collage above you will spy a Warner Bros bag as we were gifted a goody bag of movie DVDs that Daddy loves.
If you would like to win your very own bag of DVDs for your Daddy or the Daddy of the house (your baby daddy ;-)) then stay tuned. Enter below:
Retweet this tweet linked to below and follow @NewMumOnline
Terms and conditions:
RT this Tweet to Enter
#WIN fab bundle of DVDs for Dad this #FathersDay Terms & conditions on blog https://t.co/5zRMLzuQoy #WBFathersDay pic.twitter.com/8sKQyjYpVa— Liska (@NewMumOnline) June 15, 2016
- Entrants must be 18 years +
- UK residents only please.
- One entry per person.
- One Prize for One winner is 5 DVDs. The must-see films are Mad Max Anthology, Horrible Bosses 2, Vacation, Live Die Repeat and The Man From U.N.C.L.E. as you see pictured above.
- No cash alternatives.
- Closing date for retweet and follow is Monday 20th June 2016 at 23.59.
- The tweet that must be retweeted is linked to above. You must also follow @NewMumOnline.
- Winner will be notified via Twitter on Tuesday 21st June 2016.
- DVDs will be sent out within 28 days of the winner providing their address.
- The winning decision is final and no conversation will be entered into.
- The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd.