Well it is week 2 of Monday's MomenTum, and week 3 if you include the Boot cut Bootcamp post...
The questions I want to ask all of you are:
- What is working?
- What is not working?
- What's worked in the past?
- What will you really focus on this week? and
- What have you achieved so far?
- Eating more salad, drinking more water, and moving more.
- The fact that I still had 1 Easter egg in the house, and still have half a box of chocolates.
- Eating an alkaline diet and doing detoxes has REALLY worked for me in the past.
- This week I am going to focus on reducing my caffeine intake, and drinking more water. I am also going to try and cook an evening meal every evening - I am going to try and get tips from Working London Mummy's great blog, which I have been daunted by so far, as cooking's been on the decline since Aaron came along.
- Got into a pair of size 16 jeans when my others were size 18..... I have a confession though.... after I bragged about that to y'all, I then, a couple of days later tried on the other size 16 pair I'd bought on the same day (2nd April) and I wore them the other day. They dug into my stomach and waist so badly, I was ruined with red marks on my waist when I got home. I'm sure it wasn't good for my vital organs. I took a photo, but it really shows that I have three tummies so I am not posting it, even though I'd half intended too.
A while back a few of you were talking about the Dukan diet - I didn't know what you were talking about - but I read about it in my magazine this afternoon and it seems alot of celebs are doing it.
Anyway, bye for now,